Which Course Virtual Week is Ireland’s first online educational event. If you are thinking of going to college, doing a postgraduate degree, returning to education, upskilling, changing career direction, taking professional, holistic or hobbyist courses or looking for information on courses, classes and educational options generally, you must attend our virtual, online expo on a PC, iPad or smartphone.
Which Course Virtual Week has grown out of the successful Which Course Expo, which has run at the RDS in Dublin since 2007. For the first time, our educational fair will take place as an online event. Which Course Virtual Week is an innovative new way of connecting students with colleges and course providers. Like a traditional educational fair, students have the opportunity to meet with educational institutions, talk through their study options, and enrol in a course. However, all these meetings take place via the web using our mobile friendly platform. The Which Course Virtual Week requires no downloads or heavy software installations. All attendees need is an internet connection and a browser.
Benefits to students
- It’s simple, easy and cost-effective. Your attendance is free, plus there are no travel costs – all you need is a working internet connection.
- Virtual means flexible: Which Course Virtual Week takes place over six days this September. You can attend whenever suits you best. Our mobile-friendly platform means you can take part even if you’re on the go.
- Gather information quickly: You can collect prospectuses and course details at the click of a button making it easy to compare colleges and study options.
- Speak to as many colleges as you like, when you like: You’ll have a dedicated time to speak to admission officers and college staff. There’s no waiting around for somebody to be free to chat to you.
- Easy enrolment: If you have found the course you want, you’ll be able to enrol online during the event.
- Expert advice: Our virtual Seminar Zone and Career Clinic will help you make informed choices about your education, career, and professional development.
Benefits to colleges, course providers and professional bodies
Save time and money: Colleges and course providers will save money by not having to pay for pop up stands or other printed collateral such as leaflets or prospectuses. There are no travel costs or the extra expense of staying in a hotel. All you need is an internet connection!
Enhance your brand: Which Course Virtual Week gives you the chance to show students why you’re a great place to study. Your virtual booth can include informative content, such as course options, accreditation details, videos, student testimonials and branding media.
No travel costs: Students can chat directly by voice/video to course providers, education specialists and professional bodies.
Students can collect your information (e.g. prospectuses, videos, etc) with a click of a button by using a virtual bag.
Flexible: The Expo takes place over six days this September.
Measure your Analytics: Detailed reporting on your exhibitor booth including:
- Frequency of visits to booth
- Report of all downloaded documents
- Product/service pages viewed
- Daily and overall Virtual Education Fair access by prospective students
- Frequency of visits/sessions by prospective students
If you belong to one of these categories, then the Which Course Virtual Week is for you:
- Accreditation bodies
- Business schools
- Distance-learning course providers
- Educational institutions
- Health and hobbyist course providers
- Part-time, morning, day, evening, weekend and adult education course providers
- Private colleges
- Professional bodies
- Professional institutes
- Specialist colleges